Sunday, June 14, 2009

We Interupt the Last Week of School to Bring You...

School's out! And I'm sooooo glad. This was the oddest last week of school ever. I was stressed, as I always am at the end of the school year, but I thought things were pretty under control, and they were. Until I got a phone call telling me that Mikey had been hired to be part of a very special add campaign for Baker and Taylor Publishers. Now I could have said no to almost anything at that point, but Baker and Taylor are a huge publisher of library books, especially children's books. What teacher could resist? So in the middle of the last week rush, Mikey and I made a trip to Philly for a really cool photo shoot. We drove down Wednesday afternoon, stayed over at a motel, did the shoot on Thursday, then drove back for the last day of school. It was worth it.

As you can see, my stress had absolutely no effect on Mikey.




I'd really like to be one of my own cats.





1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! What an opPURR-TUNA-ty for you! You have really gotten your cats in the SPOTLIGHT! We need to talk about promoting them on an international level... LOL!!!

    Listen if they EVER want to use Maine Coons for anything... My friend Lesley Bistline has GORGEOUS monstrously big MCs and is 20 minutes outside of Phillie... She's written a book about care and maintenance of a cattery/multi-cat household... called Hairballs in the Morning... Cattery name is McKimmey Maine Coons... Her one boy is just immense 30-35 pounds and not fat... massive..

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany