Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's me, Wally!



Hi, everyone, it's me! Wally! Mommy asked me to guest post here, and I think it's a great idea. As boss of this household, I can let you know all the good and bad things about my life with Mommy and Daddy. Here we go!



Good Stuff:



-I have three really cool little brothers, who know that I'm in charge. They're snuggly too.



-I get treats every night.

-Mommy pets me on demand. Daddy does too, if he's not busy will DK.

-We have zillions of cat beds.



Bad Stuff:



-My parents abandon me most days to go to work. Very sad.

-The vets. Yes, there are two of them, The Man With the Needles and The Lady Who Steals Teeth. I don't like them at all.

-The human's bed. It's too small. I need more space.


My life here can be pretty rough at times, but I love my Mommy, so I'm staying.


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! That is a great cat perch in your window too. My Dusty Rose would love that!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany